Sunday, February 24, 2008


My first mp3 post!

I don't remember buying this record, but I'm sure it was around 1996. It always gives me that nostalgic feeling you get when you hear an old song. Its was originally produced by Pizzaman, AKA Fatboy Slim... The guy who is famous for "Right about now".... Jock jams and all that. The video with Christopher Walken was dope too. Originally released in 1995, it was licensed to the US label Sm:)e in 1996 from Southern Fried Records.

The cover art is a trip, why do they have cat eyes and ears? Is he saying their relationship is just another groove? And she's thinking they should get back together?

This is the "Lisa Marie Experience Remix" by Ineil Hinde and Dean Marriotti. I like it better than the Original.

Enjoy!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/80645285acbcbc/

No comments: